Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas 2007

We went to Michigan this year for Christmas and we brought Judy (Kevan's mom) with us. My (Jayde) family lives in Michigan so we drove up from Florida through Tennessee to pick up Judy and then on up to Michigan from there. The drive up was pretty uneventful, but on the ride home we ran into a snow storm and I pulled over to let Kevan drive. I didn't want to end up in the ditch in his nice little red car!


It was nice to see my family and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with them. My nieces & nephews are the sweetest ones in the whole world!! My little nephew Isaiah kept showing us his "ipod" and would point to his eye and say it's broken. He's 2. It was sooooo funny....I'm sorry I didn't take a picture! We played "Spoons" on Christmas Day at my Aunt Janis' house and it was so much fun! The game got a little physical and I even ended up on the floor when my husband knocked me off my chair while he was trying to get his spoon!


The picture on the water is a picture of the view from our room in Mackinaw City, MI. We went up to see my best friend Julie and her family. It was pretty cold and it snowed the day we left.


Click on the picture below to view pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, i was just searching through blogs and since our last name is also Riley i checked yours out and we were married on the SAME day!! Too funny...

    ReplyDelete