Friday, June 11, 2010

The Bird Woman

I am scared I'm becoming one of those bird freaks. You know, the kind that wear their funny hats, suspender shorts, black socks pulled up to their knees, big beige boots and always have binoculars hanging from their neck. I must confess....I love birds. Any bird. Even vultures. I think they are cute. Look at this face.

I am now trying to remember to have my camera with me at all times just in case I see a bird that beckons me to take his picture. Which, they all do. Living in Florida is a dream come true for a girl that has a heart that skips a beat every time she sees a bird through her camera lens. No wonder I have heart palpitations! There are soooo many different types of birds in Florida. Be right back...(I need to go get my suspenders and black socks then head out for a walk). Oops, did I say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment