Sunday, June 06, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Kevan and I went to Weston, FL for Memorial Weekend. We stayed at the timeshare resort, Vacation Village of Weston. We had a small 1 bedroom suite. It was one of the nicest resorts we’ve stayed at through our RCI Timeshare. We had a HUGE pool with the largest hot tub I have ever been in. It was very quiet, clean and all the workers were really nice.

When I woke up in the morning I went out onto our balcony and saw this little baby sitting in one of the palm trees.

Then, while Kevan was in the shower I decided to go ask the pool lady where the best place for breakfast would be. On my way I saw this worried Mama with her baby.

The pool lady told us that the best place for breakfast was Bagel Mania in Sunrise, FL. It was really good and I highly recommend it if you are in the area. We ate there all 3 mornings that we were at the resort. :o) Over the next few days I will update everyone on the rest of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment