Monday, April 18, 2011

One of my favorite things...

I've had quite a few people ask me about my kindle cover recently so I thought I would blog about it.  I've had my kindle since November 2009 so I have the older version, but I'm sure the cover for the new version works just as well.
One of the things I LOVE about my cover is that it is splashproof.  I love this cover because I read each night while I take a bath and occasionally read while we are at the beach.  The cover keeps water and sand from getting to my kindle.  The cover is great.  I can't say enough good things about it.
As you can see, the front, all of the buttons, connections, etc are covered.  I never take my kindle out of this case.  My kindle looks just as new as it did the day I received it.  When I need to plug it in to charge it I just undo the velcro on the bottom and plug it in.


I purchased the cover from amazon.  Here is the link to my version of the cover:

http://www.amazon.com/OCTOVO-Splash-Display-Generation-Kindle/dp/B002BB68WU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1303165149&sr=1-1

Here is the latest generation version.  As you can see it is a little different.

http://www.amazon.com/OCTOVO-Tirim-splash-proof-case/dp/B004FUU54C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1303167652&sr=8-1
Tirim splash-proof case

No comments:

Post a Comment